Deals for Friday the 13th -- Pix and five beauties.

Yangdu

himimp@aol.com Himalayan Imports-Owner
1-13-06-1.JPG

1-13-06-2.JPG

1-13-06-3.JPG

1-13-06-4.JPG

L to r

25 inch 34 ounce villager Chitlangi by Bura. Neem wood handle. Superb rig for $145 YBB*****
*SOLD*

20 inch 38 ounce Ang Khola by Sher with all the Sher usual features. Beautiful chandan wood handle. Perfect rig for $145 YBB***** *SOLD*

18 inch 26 ounce villager Ang Khola by Bura. Himalayan Pepper wood handle.
Yours for today only $135 delivered. *SOLD*

14 inch 13 ounce BDC by Bura. Smooth horn handle. Take home this perfect Khukuri for $85 YBB.*SOLD*

12 inch 11 ounce Sirupati by Sher. Glow in the dark satisal wood handle.
10/10 rig for $68 YBB. *SOLD*

Eamil to get one or all.

OMG, look at that chitlangi! :eek:

Ad Astra

I am busted flat from buying milsurps- too bad- I had a shot at this, which is rare these days. The 25" khukuris are awesome and this one is a premium example...

Ad Astra said:
OMG, look at that chitlangi! :eek:

Ad Astra

You bet! I am overly fond of categorizing HI stuff I guess, but as far as I know that is only the 4th 25" Chitlangi ever made, the first 25" chit by Bura, and the first in that model as a Villager. That makes this the only chit in that size with those fittings. Nice job on the handle. #3's handle was finished neem by Sher.

I'll bet that thing is a cutting fiend. I have so overspent this week with Yangdu or I would be all over this one...

Norm

O:K: you got me . Just how is The last sirupati a glow in the dark handle .
You guys sure know how to entice someone . Now if you will only make a self sharpenning blade ! L:O:L . .

<<<<Just how is The last sirupati a glow in the dark handle .
You guys sure know how to entice someone . Now if you will only make a self sharpenning blade ! L:O:L .>>> Kevin The Grey

I'm waiting for the blade that sings me to sleep.

Or how about one that makes toast in the morning?

munk

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
sharkies :) gorjus stuff. someday, someone will be too slow on that BDC or FF (and snap!)

bladite

ON
25 inch 34 ounce villager Chitlangi by Bura. Neem wood handle. Superb rig for $145 YBB*****

willrise said:
ON

Whew! and I'm delivered from temptation once again.

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Chitlangi so beautiful...wishes...wishes....

My grandad used to say..."Wish in one hand Sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first." No beautiful Chitlangi for me today. Here's to you Stanley Roy.

What a gorgeous batch! That 18" AK is tempting...

I do have a question. What does Yangdu mean by 'all the Sher usual features'? I'm still new, so I don't readily remember the defining traits of the individual kamis.

I'm not sure which is more beautiful: the steel on that chitlangi or the chandan on the AK.

What I'm amazed at is the spine on that Chilangi! :eek: you could go at a guy in full armor plate and take him apart!!

Wonderful knives/swords there,hope somebody has fun! :D

18 inch 26 ounce villager Ang Khola by Bura. Himalayan Pepper wood handle.

Is that an AK or an 18" BDC look at the fullers it doesn't seem to have the AK spine???????

Definitely looks like an AK ro me. If I wasn't still broke from the holidays, that one would have been a goner yesterday. :)