"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

potterma said:
Great pics, KAAK! :thumbup: Too dang many people on that river, though! :eek:

No doubt! I was wondering how they managed to avoid snagging each other. I consider it too crowded if I can even SEE another person fishing (unless I'm with them, but even so...), let alone have a whole gaggle in the same pool.

Rick - lone (wolf) angler

Yeah, too many for my tastes as well, but when you need a fishin' fix... an hour outside anchorage right off the seward highway will work ;) :D

KnifeAddictAK said:
LMAO... I still grill in summer, but fall literally lasts 2 weeks up here. Then comes the snow. :grumpy:

How much snow do you usually get in Anchorage, Alaska?

QUOTE=KnifeAddictAK]LMAO... I still grill in summer, but fall literally lasts 2 weeks up here. Then comes the snow. :grumpy:[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it while it lasts, my brother... :eek: :D :D :eek:

I'm tryin :D

Peter... Not sure, but yah learn to drive on ice ;) :D A good dump will yield 2 or 3 feet, as for overall, not sure... But more that I want lol.

I've never looked forward to winter more than I do right now. I love heading out into the woods in the winter to build a fire and drink hot coffee.

Good times ahead. :cool:

:D

Hey Kali,

Just catching up after a busy day stomping in the Lava Beds. :cool:

How about you?

360joules said:
Hey Kali,

How about you?

Yup.... Volcanos and Surf.... at least its not a hurricane.... those poor folks.... got prayers going out for them..... :(

You just haven't been getting any luck. :rolleyes:

Kinda sounded like you've already got a full icebox, though. Or am I sorely mistaken?

:D -360

semi full... mainly just king salmon and halibut. I usually am stock piled with reds and silvers too. I just like catching them and giving the fish away to those who can use it. Not that big into eating them :eek:

360joules said:
Hey Kali,

How about you?

You talking about the Lava Beds just out of Tulelake? I used to spelunk out there all the time! :eek: :eek: :D

Well... I start a new job tuesday. Working for my brother as a laborer. He's the lead man of a wood house framing crew. This will be interesting. :D

Bout it really.. Probably won't be on for quite a bit soon.

Back