Death Chat Tonight ........ I Think ...... I Drink ..... Therefore I am .......

Miller high life 40oz.....and Sambuca.......Bring It!

Yo E!!!
Is that a train track around your Christmas Tree?....If so that is Epic!!!!!!!!!

Miller high life 40oz.....and Sambuca.......Bring It!

Yo E!!!
Is that a train track around your Christmas Tree?....If so that is Epic!!!!!!!!!

Sure is Tom : ) and yeah, I certainly gave the warden props when I came home to it.

Now drinkin all day ipa now that my cab sauv is gone cheers

Warmer weather calls for colder drinks, right? Frosty beers for this girl tonight!

I turned 21 back when i was in the army, it was a huge night starting with 5 shots of 1942 Don Julio back to back in less than a minute. After that i was drinking Patron straight out the bottle up until the point i threw up all over the car door. I wasnt driving but it was my car. I cant remember much else of that night. But i can remember having to wash my car the next day with a splitting headache and a swollen fist HAHA

I turned 21 back when i was in the army, it was a huge night starting with 5 shots of 1942 Don Julio back to back in less than a minute. After that i was drinking Patron straight out the bottle up until the point i threw up all over the car door. I wasnt driving but it was my car. I cant remember much else of that night. But i can remember having to wash my car the next day with a splitting headache and a swollen fist HAHA

You waited until you were 21 to do that? ;)

You waited until you were 21 to do that? ;)

Oh yea, im all about the rules and regulations LMAO i couldnt even write that without smiling and feeling hypocritical at the same time HAHA :D

I never had 1942 don Julio before i hit 21 but i was drinking before 21. When i was younger i wasnt a huge drinker though, honestly I much preferred a joint to a beer. But since i was a teen I would drink at parties and social events but that was about it, once i joined the army i started appreciating drinking more.

Speaking of that, i think it might be interesting to read about everyone's first time getting drunk, this is the "i think i drink therefore i am" thread so who wants to talk about their first time getting hammered?

I remember mine, it was on a new years when i was 13-14 or so and we went to a new years party with friends of the family. All the adults were wasted, and my father didnt get drunk often, he would drink out fishing but he never over did it. besides this new years party i can only remember one other time seeing him drunk. so me and my brothers and sisters took advantage of the opportunity, we went into the coolers and fridge and started sneaking drinks, beers and liquor we were drinking it all... up to the point we couldnt walk straight LOL!! The adults didnt notice because they were drunk too, but the next morning they found our beer bottles that we were too wasted to throw away and just left on the ground. It was horrible getting my butt whooped while hung over HAHAHA

I was about 9 or 10 when I got regrettably drunk for the first time. I was at a wedding reception for some family member and my mother had let my brother and I try a sip of her beer for the first time. That was the worst decision she could have made. My brother didn't like it then (his tastes have since changed) but I certainly did. Knowing that I wouldn't be allowed to drink any of her beer without getting caught, I waited for the night to progress and my parents to pay less attention to me. I went around the room and started taking drinks from cups of beer. I have no idea how many I had before my dad caught on to what I was doing, but by then it was already too late. I had to sit beside him the rest of the night, which was not a good time. I felt terrible the next day. I didn't really learn much from it other than to pace myself better :)

It was too long and many, many drinks ago for me to recall. My mother tells me I drained her scotch and bourbon bottles she had hidden when I was 5. I remember seeing them. Not much else.

Great stories!!

Mymindisamob, 5 is intense HAHA

Lora you learned the most important thing you could of from that experience :) pacing yourself!!!

I learned that if i was going to drink to hide the evidence better and that a joint leaves less evidence behind LMAO

When I was 5 I would take Bud nips from the fridge and drink them while strolling up the lane to my aunt's house. I was quite the little demon child. First time I really got drunk though, I was 14 and fishing on the bay with my cousin Leon, in his little aluminum boat. $4.00 gallon of red wine. I still pretty much can not drink red wine without barfing.

I hate, hate coffee but apparently I love Baileys and coffee. At least thats what my buddy that I was drinkng with last night told me today. Hmmm who knew?

Garth

Today is my Friday night so it's sharpening some Busse's for this weekends hike and a few frosty high life's.

Tried some tequila for the first time last week and it was great, it was clear like vodka not sure the brand but it was smooth.

Bailey's is a great way to bring some life into your coffee! I like coffee though, so with or without the Bailey's is fine by me. :)

Back