Death Chat Tonight ........ I Think ...... I Drink ..... Therefore I am .......

1 "C" and 3 "A"s for the semester......is it too early to start drinking......

You scored that without drinking....When I graduated my father asked me what I learned....Told him "I learned how to Float Kegs" his reply...."that's my boy"!!!

Seriously Good Job and NOW is the time to start Drinking...It's the Holidays....:D

I typed "drink" in the search box for this subforum, and my phone started smoking. :p

Official Busse bourbon?

AB13F3AB-1754-44AA-BBB9-13AF7BA0CF10_zpsxbdxqtfx.jpg

Happy New Years folks, and 114 proof Ol Grandad here I come

Happy New Year everyone! I rung in the new year with a bottle or two of some Lemonade Moonshine, it made for a fantastic night :thumbup:

Actually drank so much on New Years eve that I had to take a few days off from drinking. But today is a new day and there is still boozs in the cupboard so "Cheers" my friends. Hope to see you all this year.

Garth

Vodka and limeade tonight. Watching the Packers suck :( hubby is snoring over there <~~~~~~ and I am about to put a pot of coffee on.

The only time I care if the Packers win and this is how they play? It's going to drive me to drink.

It's Saturday...there's football on the television...What are you HOGs drinking?

Landshark (YUCK but $1.99 for 4-16oz) & Founders All day IPA! Cheers Lora!!!!! Just scored me a fine slab of top shelf bacon too, mmmm mmmmm mmmmmsfnoglory

Back