Death Chat!!

Awesome pics Nate! We should all do a camping or hiking trip one of these days. More opportunities to use our knives in the outdoors instead of cutting up boxes and other misc urban stuff ;)

a little under the weather today so I am gonna clock out and go to bed early for once.:grumpy:

probably because I told him about the bottomless hostess :thumbup: I swore I almost died last night. Woke up around 6am and started hacking and dry heaving. Gave my abs a serious workout man!!!! I took a day off from work and just chillin and babysitting my 2 girls at the shop. Feel bad about not helping my brother out today though. Cold and windy out today.

Last edited:
hahah!! no wonder he pushed me so hard to go yesterday and sounded disappointed when I couldn't make it.

Yeah well now you know why ;) But that girl over the weekend. DAMN!:eek:

hahah, agreed. :thumbup:

too bad it got cut short because somebody snitched.

can you muster up enough strength to sit down for some coffee today at around 6? I know I'm going to get a call again from dan. :p

hey russel, my co-worker just got back from hawaii. supposedly she was being pursued by a man only wearing a small g-string...is there any connection to you there? hahah.

15 minutes until lunch time...I'm starving! Going to head to Wendy's and get a cup of hot Chili.

Hey Ban,

After our talk about santokus, I decided to make one as my next knife. I only have experience grinding with A-2. How's D-2 (mainly before HT) grind?

Back