• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Hey rap, sorry for the late reply - I haven't been on BF in a couple weeks. Dang, that is awesome!!! Wow, thanks for the support, I really appreciate it. I didn't know you had that many!

Just received and mounted Casey's short deep pocket clip in bronze on my PM2 camo. Looks really nice. Thanks Casey.

I just wanted to say thank you Casey for such a nice product, and for the great customer service. I threw a Hap40 blade in the scales and am enjoying it so far. Ergos are great. Thanks again sir.:thumbup:
IMG_20160421_182402.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are we close to having more powdercoat available? I'd like to place an order for four short black clips :)

Hi Casey: I have a Fantoni HB-03 folder in CPM-S125V. Do you think you could make a clip for it? I carry this knife almost daily and don't want to wear down the the belt clip that came on it. Here is a link to the page where I bought the knife. http://www.knifeart.com/fantoni125v.html
I completely understand if it's not something you'd be interested in producing, or if you have the pattern to use to make one. . . So it's fine if rather not get involved with this one. Just let me know via this thread or PM/email.
Thanks Casey

Jack

Thanks Sush! Sorry for the late reply - I have neglected checking in for awhile, which is dumb, since I love it here on BF. Thanks for the great pic and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Hi Dobrien - I'm afraid I don't have any Kershaw clips designed yet. Sorry about that.

Hi Armadew - can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com?

Hi captjlw - I just sent you a PM. Thanks for the interest!

Dang, great pic blanex1! Cool piece of burl (I think it's burl?)! Man love that purple PM2 and GB.

Thanks skwurll!

Casey

Thanks rigwig.

Hey John, I just replied to your PM. Sorry for the delay. I'm hoping you have it already... if not, it should be in your mailbox Wednesday at the outside.

Thanks a ton fellas (and ladies) for all the support over the past couple years. I truly and sincerely appreciate everyone who has bought one of my parts.

As of the end of April, I’m not selling the clips directly anymore. I’ll be selling them through BladeHQ.com in small batches.

I have a ‘real’ job (working for a gravel pit) and a family of 6, and I do this on the side. Because of the limited amount of time I have to put toward the clips, I was having a really hard time keeping up with orders. This isn't because I was killing it - it's because I'm a one-man program and the clips make pretty slow. When it got too busy, my customer service started to suffer, and I don’t want to give guys who spend their hard earned money on my stuff less than my best. It was a really hard decision, but in the end scaling back a bit (by doing smaller quantities and only shipping to one place) was the only way I could keep putting out the best product I’m able to make.

I think BladeHQ.com is out of stock at the moment, but I’ll be getting them more stuff soon. You can search ‘Lynch’ to see what they have.

Please remember that the No-Questions-Asked lifetime replacement or refund policy is still the same, so if you bend or break one, please shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com and I'll make it right.

Thanks again,

Casey

Casey, been a customer of yours for some time now...hate to see you have to do this but 'real life and family' take precedence and I'm sure we can all relate. You have always had great comms with me and produced a great product, so Im glad HQ took you on board and will do their part to keep your product available :thumbup: Best of Luck Casey!

Hello Casey.

Firat post here.. According to your last few post, am I too late to get myself a shortie clip from you for my PM2?

I just ordered my PM2, and was hoping to get a clip from you. I was refered to you by a previous customer of yours, and hope i can get a piece of the action myself.

I ordered myself a Black on Black PM2. Im not sure if I want a black powder coat or the anodized blue. So i would like to get both.

PayPal ready if you can PM or email me back at your convenience.

Thank you
Kenny

Back