• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deer Antler Hunting Knife

Felipe Reis

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone, i have this knife for sale, its a 5160 hunting knife with a deer antler handle.

Total Length: 225 mm
Blade Length: 115 mm
Handle Length: 110 mm
Thickness: 4,5 mm

The price is 150$ + 10$ For Express Shipping. Payment via Paypal.

Contact me via PM or felipereisdesouza@gmail.com

ys5u72W.jpg

KLr4Ld6.jpg

zxgLTL1.jpg

Tz6E1Qy.jpg

8Vj4F3h.jpg

wLuHUzW.jpg

aR2yd89.jpg

Beautiful knife! The sheath needs work but is hardly a impediment to the obvious quality of this blade. If it werent Christmas and I did not have needy teen-agers who run through twenty dollar bills like toilet paper I would be all over this...Dont be discouraged, the work and photography is solid.

Beautiful knife! The sheath needs work but is hardly a impediment to the obvious quality of this blade. If it werent Christmas and I did not have needy teen-agers who run through twenty dollar bills like toilet paper I would be all over this...Dont be discouraged, the work and photography is solid.

Thank you very much, i really appreciated. i'll be doing a price drop in this piece 130$ with shipping included, i have to wait 14 days to make a new topic, again, thank you and happy holidays for you and your family

Back