DEK1

I sure hope there are more DEKs in the pipeline. I keep missing the cut on the Friday sales.

To add to the post above, Nathan will be running a preorder on Friday 7/31. In the past, Nathan has usually opened up such preorder thread at 5 PM Eastern here on the CPK subforum. That thread will be a pinned thread in here and usually stays open throughout the weekend and maybe even for a bit longer.

Nathan is going to open a pre-order for the DEK1 ... I believe on Friday July 31st. But watch the CPK forum "next sale" thread for more information on that.

To add to the post above, Nathan will be running a preorder on Friday 7/31. In the past, Nathan has usually opened up such preorder thread at 5 PM Eastern here on the CPK subforum. That thread will be a pinned thread in here and usually stays open throughout the weekend and maybe even for a bit longer.

Thank you all.... Matt

Been playing around with mine for a week or two..Great knife. CPK team, you guys knocked it out of the park (again). Wish I could have taken two of these on my last deployment.

I've also been using it for some bushcrafty things just because I'm stubborn, I guess. No issues yet batoning through some harder wood, but I tried to avoid knots. The thin edge makes great feather sticks.

Is that unbuffed black micarta? Also, is the knife acid washed? I like the lighter grey colors.

Edit: looks like someone said it’s Terotuf. Is that material more porous and does it hold in moisture?

Last edited:
I discovered my DEK fits pretty darn well in my JouFuu ESEE3 ISP.
Tey6h1b.jpg

LRA3Ehv.jpg

IpgSzvx.jpg

Now I can lounge around in my T-shirt and gym shorts, and just grab my DEK in my pocket. :confused::D
jLog7ja.jpg

ffYlzTL.jpg

Back