DEK1

wL1Di8Lh.jpg

Green micarta DEK1.

Worked great, gutted, split pelvic and later used it for skinning, only then did I need to strop it.

I am not a trusting person and when I saw the specs I thought the DEK1 was way too close in dimension to the FK2 (which I own). I didn't believe everyone when they said the DEK1 has to be held to be admired or that its has a life all its own, no matter the specs...
WOW.
I need to trust more!
This is knife TRULY has to be held to be believed. I thought it would be too small for my hands, but oh no, I was wrong again. It feels remarkable. It feels like it belongs in the hand. Another knife hit WAY out of the park! Believe what you read about the DEK1! It is amazing and my new favorite.
(BTW... I got a AEBL with black and red linen micarta unbuffed... love the grip of the unbuffed!)

I am not a trusting person and when I saw the specs I thought the DEK1 was way too close in dimension to the FK2 (which I own). I didn't believe everyone when they said the DEK1 has to be held to be admired or that its has a life all its own, no matter the specs...
WOW.
I need to trust more!
This is knife TRULY has to be held to be believed. I thought it would be too small for my hands, but oh no, I was wrong again. It feels remarkable. It feels like it belongs in the hand. Another knife hit WAY out of the park! Believe what you read about the DEK1! It is amazing and my new favorite.
(BTW... I got a AEBL with black and red linen micarta unbuffed... love the grip of the unbuffed!)

Show it off! Let's see it.

Hello ladies and gentlemen! This is my first pre-order. How does it work about finding out what the Mystery wood is? Does Nathan or Jo say what it is when they start mailing them out, or do we wait until people start receiving their knives to find out what the Mystery wood is?

Hello ladies and gentlemen! This is my first pre-order. How does it work about finding out what the Mystery wood is? Does Nathan or Jo say what it is when they start mailing them out, or do we wait until people start receiving their knives to find out what the Mystery wood is?
There is typically more than one wood used... and you get what you get... I think.

Back