DEK1

Murphjd25

Gold Member
Man oh man, I friggin love these Osage scales! The streaks come alive when it’s at the right angle. Murphjd25 Murphjd25 I had to spread the love over to this thread.
A8Btaq6.jpg
Absolutely beautiful my friend! Definitely worth the money.

jus_gus

Gold Member
jus_gus jus_gus

Have you tried mounting on the other (spine) side of the sheath? I'm wondering if that would be superior for a cross draw from AIWB or IWB?

Just curious...and of course dependent upon how you're wearing it.

I received the sheath with the Ulticlip on the other side, but it was placed in the middle part, and the sheath rode a little too high. I guess you could place it on the top, but I think the Ulticlip might be riding too high. I placed it in this position for strong side IWB at approximately 4 o clock. I was considering using a monoblock clip for cross draw, but I already have some other sheaths set up that way.

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
:thumbsup:Nice! I gotta try out one of those holsters!
I wear it quite a bit, with and without a belt. Fit and finish are first rate. I picked it up to supplement my Dark Star Gear "Apollo" which is also excellent and a bit more heavy duty. (I have quite a few DSG holsters, and a few from JM Custom Kydex as well.)

When I bought the "Icon" he had a promotion going...so you might want to check with them or other online sites to see if any discounts apply. DSG and JMCK also run sales at least a couple to a few times a year. Let me know if I can help as I'm pretty familiar with them. Shoot me a PM anytime.

jus_gus

Gold Member
I wear it quite a bit, with and without a belt. Fit and finish are first rate. I picked it up to supplement my Dark Star Gear "Apollo" which is also excellent and a bit more heavy duty. (I have quite a few DSG holsters, and a few from JM Custom Kydex as well.)

When I bought the "Icon" he had a promotion going...so you might want to check with them or other online sites to see if any discounts apply. DSG and JMCK also run sales at least a couple to a few times a year. Let me know if I can help as I'm pretty familiar with them. Shoot me a PM anytime.
Thanks I appreciate it.