1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Delete

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by bewing95, Jul 11, 2018.

1. bewing95

bewing95

Nov 19, 2014
    This is a custom Dean Aragon fixed blade in W2 steel, this is sporting a forced patina on the flats and semi polished bevel with black canvas micarta handle. It also comes with a kydex sheath. Email is [email protected] Open to any offers with a trade value around $150. Thank you, email for pictures.

2. gmartin12

gmartin12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2016
    Can you post a link to pics on Google Drive/Dropbox/Imgur/etc?
    Also - I don't think you're allowed to post trade values on the trade forums.

3. bewing95

bewing95

Nov 19, 2014
    I do not have pictures on any pages just on my phone. And i just put the trade value since it is a custom and noone knows where to place the value on it and trade accordingly. If you would like pictures shoot me an email. Thank you.