Delivery times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To order directly from Hinderer, you must be military or first responder (LEO, EMT, Fire).

Not to derail my thread too far, why would you ask for a maker's mark to be deleted from a piece?

I was always a fan of a clean look on anything wether its a firearm, knife. Etc. Dan has an optional area for his sig to be engraved on the top of the axe itself. And just his sig only. Not the Sayoc Winkler combo logo that is engraved on the side that you typically see. I think it looks much cleaner that way personally.

Rob will send my first Hinderer knife this week. I have been waiting almost 4 months. I am very excited .

Rob will send my first Hinderer knife this week. I have been waiting almost 4 months. I am very excited .

I was told mine was due to ship this week, so we'll see if it arrives before the New Years holiday weekend.

EDIT: Where's that piece of humble pie I was supposed to eat? 40 minutes after my post, I received a shipping notification. :foot: Thank you Hinderer Crew!

Last edited:
In all seriousness, having actually made some stuff in my life, I can only imagine what it takes to turn out what these guys do.
When it gets here it's staying for my lifetime and those of my sons so, when it gets here........:thumbup:

Last edited:
They must have generated the shipping label early, because it doesn't look like the post office has the box yet. Guess this means next week.

Took delivery of my XM-18 today. Many thx Mr. Orland, Mr. Hinderer and crew, it was definitely worth the wait.

Your item was processed through our ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) facility on January 03, 2012 at 6:47 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Coming soon :)

Received mine on 1/4/12. Thanks for shipping it when you said it would. Rob, I have emailed you regarding my knife.

All of you new owners (or repeat owners) this isn't proper procedure guys. PICS displaying the Hinderer goodness that you've purchased are required!!! :p :D :D

LET'S SEE 'EM!!

Only Pic I had, I'm away from my AO.

2012-01-06_18-07-42_531.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back