• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

###Demko MG AD20 For Sale###

Liberty43

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Demko MG AD20 with black G-10 scales and a 20CV blade. I am the original owner and have only carried it a few times. The knife is essentially as it came to me from Knifecenter and includes the original box. The "shark lock" is a really cool mechanism and a ton of fun to operate.

PRICE: $465 SOLD

I will handle PayPal fees and cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail...insured and with signature confirmation.

The only trades I am currently interested in would be a Matt Diskin D/A "Fire"

This item has been cross listed on other forums.

All payments are to be made via PayPal and the first "I'll take it" in the thread or PM gets the item (if two people post up...the earliest time stamp gets it). I will ship only to the CONUS (Hawaii and Alaska included) via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and signature confirmation (covered by myself). Shipped only to PayPal confirmed addresses. Please email, post, or PM with any questions...Cheers!

Demko by Ben Stone, on Flickr

Last edited:
Up for sale is a Demko MG AD20 with black G-10 scales and a 20CV blade. I am the original owner and have only carried it a few times. The knife is essentially as it came to me from Knifecenter and includes the original box. The "shark lock" is a really cool mechanism and a ton of fun to operate.

PRICE: $465 SOLD

I will handle PayPal fees and cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail...insured and with signature confirmation.

The only trades I am currently interested in would be a Matt Diskin D/A "Fire"

This item has been cross listed on other forums.

All payments are to be made via PayPal and the first "I'll take it" in the thread or PM gets the item (if two people post up...the earliest time stamp gets it). I will ship only to the CONUS (Hawaii and Alaska included) via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and signature confirmation (covered by myself). Shipped only to PayPal confirmed addresses. Please email, post, or PM with any questions...Cheers!

If the others back out I will but it

Back