• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Demo Knife---SOLD---

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a knife I made as a demonstration while teaching a bladesmithing class at Tryon Arts and Crafts School last week. This is my favorite style knife to carry during deer season: light and compact, a drop point for field dressing and enough belly for skinning.

Forged from 1/4 inch 5160
Flat grind
Hand sanded to 400 grit
Differentially heat treated
Curly maple handle
Overall length: 7 3/4 inches
Blade: 4 inches
Riveted leather scabbard

$110 --SOLD--delivered to the US or Canada. My PayPal account is gldrewknives@yahoo.com Contact me for other payment methods or overseas shipping costs.

View attachment 2248398-2_1.jpg8-2_2.jpg8-2_3.jpg

Last edited:
jerry, can you let me know when the next bladesmithing class will be? I didn't see anything on their site and that's only 2 hours from concord, nc

thanks

randy

jerry, can you let me know when the next bladesmithing class will be? I didn't see anything on their site and that's only 2 hours from concord, nc

thanks

randy

No scheduled classes with this hot weather. Contact Tryon Arts and Crafts and ask to be put on their mailing list. Probably Late Sept or Oct.

Thank you Mr. Drew! great piece at a great price, glad I grabbed it first :)

Back