• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desert Ironwood Slitter

1/8" D2 tool steel @ Rc60
OAL 7 3/8"
BL 3 1/4"
Desert Ironwood with white spacers
stainless pins
7-8 oz hot-dipped belt pouch
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SOLD...THANKS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

slittercolt1R.jpg

thanks......no telling how many bb's i've shot through that little pistol. it's a shame colt quit making that one! if only they could talk.......

CharlesMayKnives said:
thanks......no telling how many bb's i've shot through that little pistol. it's a shame colt quit making that one! if only they could talk.......

OOOPs, BB's?

My bad, I thought that was the Colt Woodsman .22, it is a shame Colt quit making either, both were top notch shooters.

PS, I am really enoying my FireAnt, I finished a bone and bead neck cord for it, when it quites RAINING here, I will send you a picture of it.

it is the woodsman .22.......i didn't mean to confuse.......a "gun nut" friend of mine calls and refers to all ammunition as "bb's" and he got me doing the same thing.

Hey Charles, the Slitter is definately one of my favorite designs that you make!!! Gorgeous example here.

The Last Confederate please post pics of your Neck Cord when you have time, it sounds like a great compliment to a very useful blade. Neck knives are my favorite way to carry.

Sorry for the delay, I forgot to check back with this thread.

This picture is off my scanner, we keep getting rain here so it makes it hard to get outside for a decent picture.

Fireant9.jpg

Back