Did someone what to see the BK11?

One nice little knife!
BK11.jpg

That IS a nice little necker! How long is the blade, Terrill?

By my tape I would say 3 1/4" blade and 6 3/4" overall. Get back to me in a few years and I'll let you know how long it took to wear my out.
I think a lot of people will find that this one handy.

What's with the funny little triangular cutout at the very back of the handle?

Otherwise, very nice indeed.

Looks like it might be paracord-wrappable.

Thanks for the picture!

-j

Wow! IT has EXACTLY the type of blade/finger guard that i hoped for! Thanks a million Camillus/Becker team! By the way, exactly what IS that notched out triangle thing at the end of the handle? I hope the handle is just as nicely designed as the rest of the knife, I already know i'm replacing my Arclites with bk-11's if they are Mini Tek-Lok compatable(or Tek-Lok Compatable).:)

The notch looks like a bottle opener, for opening the libations when everyone is gathererd round the fireside telling their stories...
:D

ll

Looks like I am going to get myself a neck knife:D I like this one. What is the thickness and width of the blade?

I was jogging last week, and my Arclite flat fell out of it's sheath, and since I don't tuck in my t-shirt it made a nice clanging sound on the concrete path when it hit :eek:. I've worn that knife a long time, and really haven't thought of replacing it...until today! Out with the old, in with the new. I'll look forward to buying one of these.

One question though. Since the handle does have a rather peculiar shape (and cutout), anyone have a good idea what you might do to wrap it? Or would you just leave it as is? geegee

You hit it. The notch is a wire cutter and bottle opener. It needs to be opened up just a touch in the production models but it doesn't effect the way it feels in the hand at all. Nice design all the way around.
From what I hear, it will be out there SOON!

I have a few questions:

• Are these mini tek lock compatable?
  • When can I get some?
  • Where can I get some?

I say "some" because I need more than one. ;)

Yup, they will be Mini Tek Lok compatible. They will not come with one, but you guys know where to get them.....BladeTech.

Kewl Knife:D

I'll update on delievery dates ASAP.....all of the normal CAMILLUS BK&T dealers will be stocking this knife. I think the first guy to get a order in was www.1sks.com .

Great!:mad:

Just when I think I am done spending money for a while, you guys go and do something like this!:(

Suhwheeeet..... I will start looking for one today!:D

Now, what to tell my wife.....:confused:

ok. so i pick up a crewman, a combat bowie, and am beginning to get w/in spittin' distance of a patrol machete, and i think, "soon, i can just sit around looking at them while touching myself going,"mine, mine, all mine, mine-mine-mine-mine-mine..."(sorry 'bout the nasty mental image):D and NOW i gotta get a becker necker. how to get THIS one past mama?
which reminds me,i gotta ask: how many of you folks out there have made a clandestine purchase, hid it in the truck or somewhere for about a month, then brought it nonchalantly into the house with a reply to the significant other to the effect of," what, this? you ain't noticed this before? hell, i done had this since before we was married."?

thank you all for your continuing to educate me and i hope y'all are doing well.

sammy

but... but... you can't have a Becker without the classic becker uber-thick handles! :)

Seriously... I don't mind the handles (at least on the big knives), but I've gotten kinda used to them... to see a becker without them... is weird.

Back