Did someone what to see the BK11?

Can't wait to get one of these to pair up with my BK9. The blade shape looks like it will be perfect for field utility. I'll have to try a cord wrap on the handle too.

Also... what's the thickness on these gonna be? ye olde .188" or have you thinned it down for the necker?

Very nice. Any chance of a version without the tang cutouts and the little notch, i.e., a full tang version? Possibly with slim micarta grips?

I'm sure that it might be possible to get the knife without the handles and send it to someone like Darrel Ralph for the handles. He does a great job with those types of projects. That's my plan, anyway.

Originally posted by YoungCutter
Also... what's the thickness on these gonna be? ye olde .188" or have you thinned it down for the necker?

Something about the thickness of the BK 5 would be freakin' awesome.

However, that being said, I'm gettin' one anyways..Can't freakin' wait!!!

I'd gotten in my BK 10 a few days ago and had just been pondering which one to get next.

Crap... I just realized the Machax and Magnum Camp have utterly disappeared :(

To be honest I didn't really care for the Machax, but I wanted to obtain a Magnum Camp soon... :(

Ah well... I guess this is the price of progress...

heck yeah! You have jus' GOTTA git one of dem BK 5's...they're still floatin' 'round every now an' again. There's just not enough good to be said about them. Dammit...now ya' got me ta' thinkin' 'bout how they've been discontinued...now I'm gonna have me another cryin' spell...:D

I was wondering what had happened to the Machax thingie. I've never been that attracted to 'em, but I may pick one up locally here soon, just to be sure I aint missin' out on something.

Sheesh...I'm beginnin' to feel guilty for somehow working my love for the BK 5 into just about every other damn thread I type...Sorry folks...it really isn't intentional..:)

Well, I just sold a knife and now have the funds in hand for my new BK-11. So when will I be able to buy one of these babies? :D geegee

As usual, Ethan has designed a pirpose driven tool. Several features I really like:

• the guard
  • the holes that allow you to lash the knife to a pole or stick
  • the wire cutter, bottle opener
  • useful blade shape
  • size
  • sheath

Hell, there isn't anything I don't like about the design. This looks to be a great tool, whether in the field or in the urban jungle. Now I need to get one to "field test".

I hope these are available soon.

Another great Terrill Hoffman Pic...

attachment.php

Yeah well Will,
You got 'em, and we want 'em.....so are you going to tell us where we can get them? or do wwe have to come to your house..(we know where you live)....and I don't think you'd like that....at all......take that as a threat if you'd like.....we want this knife.....tell us what it takes to get one....or else...
We told you so....Fess up or else...
Steve....
OOps...I shouldn't have told you that....

Back