Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

We received a BUNCH of great stuff for our 20th anniversary; so much that I'm going to try to give stuff away every week in 2019! We have prizes from Busse, Spyderco, Emerson, Ontario, Boker, Benchmade, Kizer, White River, Darrel Ralph, Becker / Ka-Bar, Buck Knives, Himalayan Imports, Cold Steel and more. I'll also be giving away items that we've taken in over the years, t-shirts, stickers and memberships to some forumites as well.

It's hard to believe that this community has become such a driving force on the industry & there's nobody out there more appreciative than I for your continued support!

So, with that in mind, some ground rules:

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, in the US & Canada only. You will be contact via PM and the email address listed in your profile so it'd behoove you to make sure you have your profile info up to date.
Bonus prizes will be open to any member with a registration date prior to November 2, 2018 - this is to combat people registering multiple free accounts to stack the deck. If you don't have a paid subscription, you'll be contacted by the email listed in your profile so again, make sure it's updated.

To enter, post in the thread listed below (NOT THIS THREAD, THE ONE IN THE GIVEAWAY FORUM), one entry per person. Duplicate entries mean you get disqualified from the contest, same if I discover you have multiple profiles. If you win a physical prize, I'll need to get your address for shipping!

Week 3 Main Prize:
H7TXvSGl.jpg

Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack

Bonus Prizes: Bladeforums T-shirt, BladeForums Logo Velcro patch, BladeForums Sticker, paid subscription upgrade

Enter the Week 3 contest here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...3-busse-combat-custom-shop-flak-jack.1635899/

Questions or comments? Ask below

PAST PRIZES:
Week 1: Spyderco Shaman Pin
ji8IUUgs.jpg

Week 2: Darrel Ralph Dominator 35
DrfNVaVs.jpg

Week 3: Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack:
H7TXvSGt.jpg

Back