• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dietz Knives BOOKS CLOSED Custom scales, Backspacers, Anodizing and more!(PIC HEAVY)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
470E6649-4629-4051-AFAA-9F4899004FC6-2053-0000011D77896893_zps232389e2.jpg

I waited a bit. And Alex is a good friend. Worth is. I was very suprised by this mod. Custom feel. Even though is has Boker innards. ;)

sent you an email about a military. look forward to getting some of your work

keep up the great job

if its been over 2 weeks and you havent heard back i may off missed your email simply resend and ill get to it as fast as i can within a week.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the update. I am happy that your business is flourishing. I got the stencils from The Grindstone (Ernie is a great guy to work with). I placed my order on September 26th, and paid the same day. So as per your update I am expecting a 3 month wait? There were some other items I wanted to add to the order. Email me whenever you are ready. I am anxiously awaiting your summons. Thank you so much, and good luck with your business endeavors. Quality work sells itself. I have several custom guns and knives, and I know quality cannot be rushed.

John

Thanks for the update, Alex! Good luck with everything going on at home. I'm looking forward to my new scales. I was hoping to add another project, hope that's still possible at some point!

Take care.

Alex,

Almost 2 months have passed from the last message from you... instead of 2 weeks as you promised.

He usually replies within a reasonable timeframe, although lately I haven't got a reply to two emails I've sent. That was a few weeks ago. I just sent another on Wednesday. Hoping to hear back soon. I know Alex was busy with family commitments a while ago. I have seen a post of his elsewhere very recently about his first framelock knife. It's pretty awesome looking.

I don't mind not replying at all but what I'm watching is silence immediately after getting the money. It's so typical for... you know it.

I have a similar situation. I sent the money and knife on Sep,25 and I got a last letter from Alex on Oct,1. He doesn't respond to my emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back