• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Diez Knives Picture thread (picture heavy)

Very cool design on that Fiskars JD!!

And this should go here as well!!
14972976798_41401e9e80.jpg

Someone sent me this mtech knife for a set of handles, he wanted clear so the skulls could be seen... So here it is finished. Can't see them on profile view.

Chris from preparedmind101 made a video of a sheath made for him.

[video=youtube_share;UYoroA2WtGs]http://youtu.be/UYoroA2WtGs[/video]

Last edited:
thought I'd try out my hybrid skills with cocobolo and resin... here's what came out...

cocobolo is oily so it's hard trying to get the resin to stick

Man oh man, after browsing through your posts here I'm super excited for my BK24 sheath to come in! My first aftermarket sheath.... hopefully more to come.

made this for my daughter, 52100 steel with end grain cocobolo handles with brass tubes.

Hey Brother,

You're not looking to adopt by any chance, are you? :D

Awesome stuff as always, Bro. Always look forward to the notification emails (from subscribing to this thread) telling me you've posted something new. Hope all is well with business, self and family.

Blues

There are only 3 of these made, 52100 steel with cryo treatment. 710 Warthog with BWP scales.

Man oh man, after browsing through your posts here I'm super excited for my BK24 sheath to come in! My first aftermarket sheath.... hopefully more to come.

All finished just waiting for my re-stock tekloks to come in today.

Hey Brother,

You're not looking to adopt by any chance, are you? :D

Awesome stuff as always, Bro. Always look forward to the notification emails (from subscribing to this thread) telling me you've posted something new. Hope all is well with business, self and family.

Blues

Thanks, all is well, how's every going with you?

I don't always dress up for Halloween... but when I do, I end up making my own. old hard hat, leather finger tips, my old grinding gloves, white burlap, mesh, graduation gown and black spray paint.

Left side carry BK7 pancake boltaron sheath with teklok and grid attachment, Esee tin pouch and firesteel with firesteel holder set up.

Few knives finished

This one has some oak handles made from an oak tree someone cut down for fire wood here in Tracy, CA.

Back