DIGGIN UP Bones!! Lol

".....you whine to much." HA, you must have been looking in the mirror when you typed that.
Bill doesn't need my help, he's got your number. The only commission I get is reading your half crazed posts here.

FULL crazed please.

I only get high strung when you and BA set me up which has been becoming a habit for the two of you. You guys dream something up and then decide to "sell it to bones", he'll buy it. Like your hairbrain idea of a Damascus with a hamon. BA hates doing hamons and instead of him complaining to you, I hear it. I don't think he's too thrilled about hand sanding.

At least I didn't mention San Mia........ooops!

Don't think I'll bring San Mai up to Bill. He's bitchin' about the hamon as it is. I think I'm cutting into his fishing time and it won't be long before he's ice fishing. And shooting Bambi!!

Not so fast there buddy. No money sent yet. I have a feeling he's going to be sanding for a while He's not talking much lately. I don't think you or I are on the top of his friend's list. Now do you see the crap you started? I'm going to get one of his rare hamons. Be prepared. You or I or both are going to get a nasty comment about your whole idea. And don't start that passing the blame junk. You know damn well that you are the cause of this whole thing.

Back the truck up Buddy. You were the one offering to buy the steel if Bill would try for a Damascus Hamon, not me. I bet you went to Bill just a beggin' "Make am a hamon Bill, please, please, Bill, make me a hamon, please with sugar on top. Wilson doesn't have a hamon, please Bill, make me a hamon." OH, and you're trying to transfer the blame again. You shouldn't do that. There's nothing wrong with wanting a hamon, own up to it. You'll feel better about yourself when you do.

Back the truck up Buddy. You were the one offering to buy the steel if Bill would try for a Damascus Hamon, not me. I bet you went to Bill just a beggin' "Make am a hamon Bill, please, please, Bill, make me a hamon, please with sugar on top. Wilson doesn't have a hamon, please Bill, make me a hamon." OH, and you're trying to transfer the blame again. You shouldn't do that. There's nothing wrong with wanting a hamon, own up to it. You'll feel better about yourself when you do.
I did ask Bill for a hamon. Actually, weeks before you started about the hamon Damascus bit. That was your idea.

Of course you asked him weeks ago, sure that's it, weeks ago, yeah......

Of course you asked him weeks ago, sure that's it, weeks ago, yeah......

I did ask him for a hamon earlier. Quit your whining. And I will have a hamon from Bill and you won't. He does not like all the sanding so as you beg him, while whining, he may tell you no. Then you can offer to buy mine. Forget about saving your pennies...you better start saving Hamiltons.

Now Bones, don't go worrying about me wanting a hamon. If I had really wanted one, I
would have bought one of the first 3 or 4 that Bill made. You can sleep comfy tonight knowing that Wilson won't be lusting after your hamon. I've got my San Mia, btw, any time you want to see my San Mia you can look at the W.I.P. Bill did while he was making it. :D

Now Bones, don't go worrying about me wanting a hamon. If I had really wanted one, I
would have bought one of the first 3 or 4 that Bill made. You can sleep comfy tonight knowing that Wilson won't be lusting after your hamon. I've got my San Mia, btw, any time you want to see my San Mia you can look at the W.I.P. Bill did while he was making it. :D

Hey Bill, I want a San Mai too now. WILSON did it to me again. I'm going to stop reading his posts. Can't afford to.

Hey Bill, I want a San Mai too now. WILSON did it to me again. I'm going to stop reading his posts. Can't afford to.

Me? I haven't done a thing. I just been mindin' my on beeswax, not bothering noone. Looking at my Stag handled Backwoods.

Back