DIGGIN UP Bones!! Lol

bones555
bones555 is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by IMWILSON View Post
Bill came up with it because I'm his #1 salesman.
BS. He said we were #1 and 2 Warlords. He did not specify who was who. I'm protesting.

Wilsons, new sig line "" backwoods warlord #1""

Apparently you overlooked Bill's post^. Was your eye twitching or that vein in your forehead throbbin' so much you couldn't see straight?

actually i did promote him as #1 your #2 your getting the blunt end of it hehehe

You really want me to get them out and count them? This is also KFU's forum, so his count also!

You really want me to get them out and count them? This is also KFU's forum, so his count also!

You can only count Bill's knives. I realize it's Chris' forum as well but I haven't started collecting his yet. Right away you want to cheat. See how you are Mr.#2 Backwood Warlord.

take a pic of proof of purchases wilson all them in one shot so we know the truth please

You can only count Bill's knives. I realize it's Chris' forum as well but I haven't started collecting his yet. Right away you want to cheat. See how you are Mr.#2 Backwood Warlord.

It's not my fault you're behind the curve. If you were any any kind of collector, you would have been buying from both makers. Like I do! I've got more important thing to do than placate your delusions of grandeur. Before you jump to an conclusions, before you start posting stuff like, "What's the matter, afraid you'll lose?" I'll post a pic in a couple of days. While we're at it, you can post a pic of your Backwoods blades. :D

Bill is finishing one up for me now. I'll add that when I receive it. I buy from 5 or 6 different makers. I like large knives but don't see many for sale.

You ain't lookin' in the right place. I like 3" to 5" blades. I don't need a large knife to......compensate for anything. :D

I'm finding larger knives but as long as Bill is willing to make the larger ones I'll stay with him. I don't have a problem with smaller knives and have several but I prefer 6-7" blades. To each his own!

I'm finding larger knives but as long as Bill is willing to make the larger ones I'll stay with him. I don't have a problem with smaller knives and have several but I prefer 6-7" blades. To each his own!

Well said. You must have took my advice about seeing a therapist. Btw, I've seen the one Bill is working on for you, it is a beauty, :thumbup: I'll give you that.

yeah and my freakin arms feel like rubber, ive sanded so much , i hadnt done one in forever,I know now why i dont do them anymore

Back