Dinged for mini-vex

Credit card just got dinged for my first one (I asked to be put on the list for any leftovers). I can't be the only one pumped about this model?!!

Mmmmm mini Vex!! Can hardly wait for these. I EDC a Vex SR101 in OJ and love it!! ;)

Pics when it arrives, Please:)

I should have got in on those with the jackmandu deal. Nice job for snagging one redwood.

Nice! I was just coming over to start a "Dinged for my Vex" thread. So obviously I got dinged today too! :)

Well, even though I was charged for it I'm not excited yet. They charged me $68 MORE than what it was supposed to be! Guess I have to call tomorrow lol

Last edited:
Credit card just got dinged for my first one (I asked to be put on the list for any leftovers). I can't be the only one pumped about this model?!!
I'm new to the bussekins (I actually picked up my first two yesterday) but I also asked to be put on some lists for stuff that the site shows as sold out or weekly runs that I missed out on from before I even knew about this company, just wondering how often are there leftovers or cancellations? Even tho I'm on a list are the odds super low? Either way I'm glad I'm on it just wondering how often it works out..

I'm new to the bussekins (I actually picked up my first two yesterday) but I also asked to be put on some lists for stuff that the site shows as sold out or weekly runs that I missed out on from before I even knew about this company, just wondering how often are there leftovers or cancellations? Even tho I'm on a list are the odds super low? Either way I'm glad I'm on it just wondering how often it works out..

I haven't heard a ton of accounts of ppl scoring on the wait lists (I haven't heard if I scored a second or not) but usually when these start getting delivered a few hit the secondary market for reasonable prices.

Normally, there are not many cancellations. But with the barrage of blades we've been under in OTW, it's much more likely at the moment.

Dinged for muddy and tan canvas:)

Just in time for the weekend :)

It's good to see Al in on so many of these models. I can imagine OTW being hard on benders. :eek: :)

Arrived!!! Now I just need to cross my fingers someone cancels their order and I can snag a green/black g-10 version!
33770f8d932f287c93875aa638976122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived!!! Now I just need to cross my fingers someone cancels their order and I can snag a green/black g-10 version!
33770f8d932f287c93875aa638976122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I love mine! It's a great size, and will make a fantastic camping knife

Back