Dinged for mini-vex

Thanks guys, Coffy you are right it's a great and nimble size, your g-10 looks great. Hard knocks, it's the same handle on the vex but with a shorter blade, very handy little knife especially for the price!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never sprung for a vex or mini. They certainly look good. I know Josh speaks highly of his. I hope you get your g10-handled one, it would look slick.

I like the classic lines, simple but comfy. I picked up a regular vex on the exchange with the green/black g-10 hoping for a set of sorts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone who received the Mini has the 'full size' SR-101 version (I guess 'gen2') for a comparison pic?

Last edited:
Anyone who received the Mini has the 'full size' SR-101 version (I guess 'gen2') for a comparison pic?

3ca523fdb1aea17308bbf1b90221ae9d.jpg
2d65da28fcfeb8d90a404c619d04ea4a.jpg

Thanks Redwood!
Mine is setting on the voyage across the seas to me...

I know it's still early, but does anyone know of sheaths available for the mini-vex? I've checked some of the regulars, but haven't seen anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's still early, but does anyone know of sheaths available for the mini-vex? I've checked some of the regulars, but haven't seen anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kydex or leather? I know azwelke has one in order but don't know when that'll translate into sheaths on their site

Back