Dip bucket biohazards

If the same thing happened in this country, you'd probably go blind, or die

The care giver would also get sued by the blood sucking lawyers. I can hear it now...

Mr Hull, could you tell the jury what happened after the cobra spit in your eyes?

Well, Jumbo over there, threw me down, dropped his pants and urinated all over me.

And did that relieve your pain?

Well yes but I felt so abused that I contemplated suicide. Further, after my sight completely cleared up, I was able to see that the new white safari shirt that my dear deceased granny gave me from Acrombe and Fitch, was now yellow.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I rest my case

Interseting reading here...:rolleyes: :D I had a rat drown in my grinding bucket, seems he got hungry and tried eating some of my Goddard's goop solid quench (parafin, lard and ATF with a good dose of salt added) and got real thirsty. The grinding bucket was the only water handy, I didn't find him for a week, actually felt kinda sorry for the little guy, well for a few minutes at least. Considered just fishing him out but he was rather bloated so I poured the whole mess in a hole I dug in the yard. What were we talking about? I didn't pee on him though!:D

Pinesol, thats all......

Just got to keep them knuckle away from the belts but easier said than done. I usually use a magnet if I drop a blade and the water temps below 40 degrees. I find it kind of like fishing, I catch more weeds most the time.....

Back