• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

discountknivesonline.com

Friends, any experience with this company? I ordered from them recently and have been unable to get a order status update from them via email. Their order acknowledgement promises a confirmation of order within 24 hours. 7 days later, still no acknowledgement of order and three emails have gone unanswered. My credit card was charged four days after the order (three days ago). There hasn't been enough time lapsed to get truly worried, but the lack of communication is my cause for concern. Other experience with Discount Knives? Will they eventually come through, or have I picked another lemon (like Botach)? - Lee

I had to order twice, but Brian said that the first attempt never entered the system. I think Discount Knives are a good source for midprice ($100-200) items such as Puma and Fallkniven. Delivery was prompt and I would definitely use them again. No problems there.

A little confusing here. Discount Knives (Brian Skelton) is different from Discount Knives Online (Dennis Kaping). I have two knives on order from Brian right now, but since it is my first order I have no experience with him. The question was about discountknivesonline.com. As an update, I was finally notified by Dennis that they could not fill the order and he credited my credit card. My beef was the extended time to contact after repeated requests. - Lee

I ordered my first knife, a BM 910HS from Discountknivesonline.com. Had a great price and good here quick via UPS. I would use them again without hesitation.

Back