Discussion post only

You da man! Got #307 black bladed Tachyon 'strapped on' right now and if you can come up with anything even remotely close for $50, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!:D

Aluminium is fine by me (would I perfer steel? of course) and your reasoning makes total sense...I'm just anxious to get my hands on one of these babies.

Ha! I knew I wasn't crazy, thinking Mike had one in the works. And it sounds fine to me. I don't know jack about steel types, so I'll have to go with the experts. As for the aluminum handles, that sounds like a great idea. I imagine it'll put a whole new face on manipulating. And this will be the standard 9" (or close) bali right? Not that it matters. I'm already in line. :D And what do you have in mind for a blade profile?

I thought this was the discussion post for ghen's $50.00 bali, not Mike's. I don't think Mike Turber is involved in this one, he has his own going. Maybe I'm really confused, wouldn't be the first time.

Mer

You're not confused, Eric, I was. Ghen's project and Mike Turber's project (both for a $50 (approximate) balisong) are TWO SEPARATE PROJECTS. Mike's post on this thread caused me to think the two projects were one in the same. My apologies to all parties concerned for the confusion. We, of course welcome both projects heartily.

hmmm I thought these were two seperate projects but the bali world is so cloak and dagger you never know what is real and what is illusion.

Please don't worry about stealing my thunder. I almost forgot about my project when I heard about the other one;)

Life is good, and these two balis will make it better; and Mike,when the time comes I hope my bali is on your site right next to the AL Tachyon!

Cheers:cool:

Sounds great to me!

Heck let me quote you on making the other bali. That is part of what I do and would be very willing to help you in your project.

Back