• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

DKW Sand Shark #16

Planterz

Іди на хуй Путін!
I hate to do it, since I just got it, but I have to sell my new Sand Shark. I need a new harddrive, and some christmas money would be nice, so on the block it goes. Plus, unlike all my other knives which get used and carried, this is just an expensive toy to me.

It's LNIB, since it's only a day old, but no longer NIB since I played with it a bit (fired maybe 20 times, never used to cut anything). It's a 1st Generation Sand Shark, with a double edge, titanium coated O1 tool steel blade. 1 screw tension adjustment. Includes allen wrench and graphite powder lube.

It's also serial numbered #16. "16" engraving is visable under the firing switch when pushed foreward (blade open).

Asking Sold pending funds for this unique, amazing knife. USPS Priority shipping and insurance included. USPS Money Order ONLY. I guess I'll take PayPal as well, but only you'll have to cover the 3% fee.

Since I need cash, I'm not looking for trades, but you might be able to tempt me with the right auto or balisong offer+cash (a Protech ATAC D/A Jazz handled 2-tone Harkins or a Benchmade 43MC balisong would be definites).

email offers to planterz@excite.com

Thanks for looking!