1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

DLT M390 Para 3 LW

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Colorodo, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Went nice and smooth. Still available.

2. aceman4

aceman4 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2019
    Ditto

3. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015
    Yup. I scored 2.

4. RICKSTER

RICKSTER Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Super Easy, I Grabbed a Couple

5. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Still available.

6. blame it on god

blame it on god Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Grabbed one.

7. perchjerk

perchjerk Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2009
    I’m done with pm2/pm3 combos for a while. Finally getting burnt out a bit. This red lw does look nice though. Hope it’s a big success for dlt!

Darkpast and [email protected] like this.
  8. Fattires

Fattires Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2017
    I just ordered one, I am super excited. I really liked the feel of the lightweight para 3 when I checked out the regular version but was hoping for a different color and steel. This is the perfect combo for me!

Sharp Guy likes this.
  9. 353

Feb 20, 2015
    Got one!

10. fonedork

fonedork Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Wow, awesome, had no idea this was a thing but just scored one, thanks a lot!!!

LukeTheSpook likes this.
  11. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Wasn't going to get one, as I already have a CF/M390 FrankenPara3, but I also had some bonus points to use up at DLT, and so for around a C-note, I thought "why not?"

12. willc

willc Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I had no idea this was dropping, went to DLT to look at some Buck knives and saw a red M390 Para3 LW and got one.

Ever since the bd1 version came out I was meaning to get one but it didn’t happen.
    Happy that this will be my first.

13. Worldwatcher

Worldwatcher Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2015
    Just snagged one. Still available

14. FiftySixSC

FiftySixSC Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 26, 2019
    snagged one as well. i have never been able to get in on these releases - always too late.

just curious on last releases like this in g10 - did they go faster? i was surprised to see the lw still available at the end of the release day. you think it is less popular than the red g 10 ?

15. 731Chopper

731Chopper Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2017
    Maybe the price is scaring some people off? I bought two.

FiftySixSC likes this.
  16. J-RAY1989

J-RAY1989 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 14, 2019
    Para 3 g-10 was available for a couple hours. I feel like since the last pm2 drop they've been ordering larger runs, which I think is good. Gives more people a chance to get one in their hands.

Buck Razor, metaxasm and FiftySixSC like this.
  17. Buck Razor

Buck Razor Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Apr 25, 2019
    I snagged one at the moment it released and felt like I had gotten lucky. Guess they really did stock a large inventory.

353 likes this.
  18. Tigerden

Tigerden Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2019
    I just bought my first Spyderco, this Para 3 Lightweight. I am looking forward to it. Being a forum member and knife collector I figured I have to own at least one Spyderco. Of course now I am on the lookout for the Cruwear Sprint Run Shaman Canvas Micarta. Hope I didn't create a monster.

19. BMCGear

BMCGear Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2014
    So, I'm suprised to see that these are still in stock. Did DLT do a huge run or is the appeal not there? Maybe some of both?

20. 353

Feb 20, 2015
    Hard to say really..

My humble guess is that this is a big ass run. And after the red G10 M390 para 3 and the M390 paramilitary 2 the marked is somewhat soaked up on "red Spyderco M390".

Yesterday was my 40 th birthday and I had no Spydercos's in M390 nor any Spyderco's with the compression lock.. I actually felt compelled to buy this..

In the end I'm just glad I got one.

:D

Worldwatcher, Tigerden and Kiteman72 like this.