Do you suffer from compulsive knife opening/flipping disorder?

Do you open and close your knives compulsively?

• Total voters
WTH happened to all the good old Knife Knuts that used to hang here? Heck sake, knife flicking was a near religious experience way back when...oh well....time marches on..

This place ain't what it used to be lol

And hell yes I flick constantly! I'm doing it with a ZT 0562TI right now.

I did once , I had this little Case , it had the most satisfying half open and open click . I would click it when my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV (not smart). One evening my wife casually asked if she could see the knife , and I'm oh yes honey it's a Case , never got the knife back .

I did once , I had this little Case , it had the most satisfying half open and open click . I would click it when my wife and I were sitting on the couch watching TV (not smart). One evening my wife casually asked if she could see the knife , and I'm oh yes honey it's a Case , never got the knife back .
Wow that was rude of her

I only fiddle with my driving knife when driving. That would be a Stedemon ZKC-BP02.

Not usually...Maybe sometime....not very often.

If you're taking about a BM assisted opener like the 581 & 477...... Oh Yeah alot

Im sure if you say you learned your lesson, and ask nicely. Your mother I mean wife will return it. Lol.

It really depends on the knife.
I've caught myself flipping axis lock knives open and closed.
But most of the time I don't fidget with folders unless they're sitting on my desk.

Sometimes. Especially if I am on the phone.

My BM531 is my favorite. Good thing I don’t carry it all the time.

I guess my next favorite would be
my old Kershaw Zing. I can open that knife three different ways. Maybe four.

Back