Does anyone else want to see this knife made in 2010?!

snwbrdr202

Gold Member
I am thinking that if enough people post here, we might be able to persuade Eric & Jerry to release the Rat Mastiff Chopper :thumbup::eek::thumbup:

I have been waiting since I joined the Swamp...:cool:

Rat20Mastiff20Chopper.jpg

Personally, I'd go for the Rat Daddy myself. But the Rat Mastiff would definitely be my second choice :thumbup:.

I have been waiting for that one for a while now, hopefully this year. I would love to see them do a run of old school mastiffs too but I doubt that will happen

I've got money put away specifically for the purpose of another round of Rat Daddies or Rat Mastiffs.

I'd be all over a rerun of the Rat Mastiff or Daddy. Especially with the comfy original handle:thumbup: The chopper, I'm thinkin' about it...

Thanks,

D-R

It seems like I've been waiting for a Bandicoot LM for years now -- I'd rather see that than another big knife, but suspect I'll see an SS4 re-release in 154-CM (and possibly orange mudder handles) before that LM hits production.

I've been waiting for a combat grade M9, but the one pictured would be nice, too! I have a Ratmandu and a Chopweiler, so any 9 inch Rat would round out my Rat collection.

I've been waiting for a combat grade M9, but the one pictured would be nice, too! I have a Ratmandu and a Chopweiler, so any 9 inch Rat would round out my Rat collection.

Ah yes, the M9CG. I imagine the Swamp will let the M9CG run it's course before we see any other large blades. I'm still gonna hold out for a Rat Daddy or Rat Mastiff, chopper or old school. I refuse to pay the outragous secondary market mark-up for one from the original run.

The Chopweiler has proven to be a hell of a chopper at only 7''. The Chopweiler Mastiff has just about 2.5'' on the Chopweiler!! A 9.5'' drop point blade with the Chopweiler handle would certainly be something special. I wonder what I could bribe Eric with to get ahold of that prototype...;)

Back