Does Rowen make some of Utica Cutlery's knives?

My personal guess is they probably do make them in-house, but the designs are strongly inspired by ESEE.

i live about a mile away from utica cutlery. they still manufacture knives there.

i live maybe a mile and a half from utica cutlery. they make there own knives in the factory.

Is there an echo in here?
:p

I'll add, by the way, that living close to a manufacturing facility doesn't necessarily mean that you know what happens in that facility. If it means the people who work there are your friends and family, then yes, because you get the inside scoop from those with first hand knowledge. But there's no way that what goes on behind the closed gates and walls of a factory is somehow known to someone merely because he lives nearby.

I live about 2 miles from the Colt Firearms plant in West Hartford CT. Hell if I know how much they make there. Trucks pull up and leave from loading bays and the parking lot is full on weekdays and pretty bare on weekends. That's about as much as I can tell you as a guy who lives close to it.

This isn't meant as a criticism at all, but rather that if your proximity to the plant is going to give you some inside knowledge, we'd love to know what that is.

Back