Dog Soldier 8 . . . Coming This Wednesday 11-15-2017 At 9:00pm Eastern!!!

If only it had a full tang... And a couple of talon holes....

The Dog Soldier isn't full tang? I've never seen one before. I had thought it was one solid chunk of Infi with the Resc wrapped around the handle like th BB13 that I had. I'm thinking about one in Midnight blue and black handles. I don't need a penetrating tip unless somehow the North Koreans were to invade and had power Armor or something lol. Ahh heck might as well get it.

Desert sage, regular tip / SFC / Black handle.
No doubt a keeper.
Thanks for the responses.

Last edited:
It's sucks being unemployed right now. I can't even afford the $1.00 deposit...... Congratulations to all who got an order in! :)

The Dog Soldier isn't full tang? I've never seen one before. I had thought it was one solid chunk of Infi with the Resc wrapped around the handle like th BB13 that I had.

It's still got plenty of tang, but they aren't considered "full" tangs because they aren't the full width of the handle, they're enclosed in it. I think most would call it a partial or stick tang.

CF + black. That decision was a no brainer for me.
And yeah, this is almost a TGLB blade (yes, different tang) with a very comfy handle so it has a much higher chance to actually see some hard use in the forests!
Now the wait...

Exactly my same order! These are going to be amazing users!

:thumbsup:

Only thing I was disappointed with, I tried to order these sterile and was told that wasn't a option.

I figured what the hell, I'll just beat the logo off them :eek: :D

Back