• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dogman

I just rec'd a couple of new knives from Bob. Fit and Finish are excellent and shipping (on a holiday week no less) was nothing short of extrordinary. A real pleasure to deal with,,professional and friendly.:)

Phillip

the good !

We've completed several deals and it's always a pleasure dealing and communicating with him. . .

He's a true. . .gentleman and knife~knut !

Cheers Bob.

Phillip, the pleasure was definitely mine. I hope they give your family enjoyment for years to come.

Jeff, expletive, expletive, expletive...:D :D :D

Yep, Bob is definitely a fine knifemaker and a nice guy to talk to about knives. I own two, and I'm sure more are in my future.

You guys just quit talking about your Dogman knives:p

I'm about two weeks away from a Backpacker in BG-42, bolsterless, Ivory micarta, red spacers and 1/4" mosaic pins and a matching Keychain Companion:D

I can't stand it!

Bob has been an absolutely great guy to deal with thru the whole process, this is my first real custom (to my specs) and I either am or am not indecisive:rolleyes:

Thanks again Bob, can't wait till you start taking orders again!

Another Thumbs up for Bob, my 2nd Doggett Custom should be
here shortly!!!:D

Back