DONT BUY FROM....Logan Pearce no delivery kept my $$$$

i purchased 2 knives from Logan Pearce 2 years ago...Paid up front thru Visa...No knives and no contact from him...DONT BUY FROM HIM

Logan Pearce

Awesome Sauce Smith (A.S.S)
i purchased 2 knives from Logan Pearce 2 years ago...Paid up front thru Visa...No knives and no contact from him...DONT BUY FROM HIM

What is your name or order reference number? Everything ordered from me from before July, 2020 has been shipped off. I’m currently working on my August 2020 orders now.

As always, you can call me at +18702797329 or send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you for letting me know that you didn’t receive your order! If right now you don’t want the knives, I can send a refund for the amount that the knives are worth now, (which is more than they were at the time of your order)

Anyway, just let me know!

What is your name or order reference number? Everything ordered from me from before July, 2020 has been shipped off. I’m currently working on my August 2020 orders now.

As always, you can call me at +18702797329 or send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you for letting me know that you didn’t receive your order! If right now you don’t want the knives, I can send a refund for the amount that the knives are worth now, (which is more than they were at the time of your order)

Anyway, just let me know!

I have called and left messages in the past...Order was placed in December of 2018.....John Stelmach.. Payment was through Visa...You can contact me @ [email protected]

I took care of those people as soon as I knew there was a problem. And even some of those didn’t even have orders with me, they just tried to get a free knife. Lol.

You can't even fulfill your orders properly, giving free knives (Dummy). This is a typical Dan Koster and Survive! Knives status.
Broke ass KnifeMaker!

Update from Logan...He said he will send a money order to me for full refund.....I will update when the checks in the bank

Last edited:
A check is only a promise to pay until the funds to cover it are withdrawn from the account upon which the check was drawn ("paid").

Jsega51

Gold Member
At this point you might even have to question whether the fire was intentional or not. He was posting videos of it burning down on Instagram, making jokes as he surveyed the damage. I’ve never met him or handled one of his knives and he seems to be pretty respected in the knife community, but damn if he isn’t trying hard to sink his own ship.

Considering he allegedly stole $12,800 and asked for $14,000 in the go fund me....a little extra to pay for the lawyer and the go fund me fees. It seems very suspicious. If I had any orders out I would ask for a refund because if he goes to prison you won't be seeing your knives.

“the only way I see this being possible is that a spark from my grinder caught the handle material dust,” he wrote on the site. “All of my equipment that I have used for the last 20+ years was destroyed as well as the building. Luckily! My beanie baby collection is still safe.

Every cloud...

Well...Once a thief, always a thief..Looks like the online knife sale scams were only the tip of the ice burg...Karma is a bitch, but I love her or him or what the fck ever is correct to say in this world now