• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Don't Deal With Anotherforumname.........Guess I'm an Idiot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that anyone who read this whole thread would want to vouch for this madness is hard to believe. It only takes one situation like this to ruin 20 positive transaction.

KingMc- I bought from him on an auction site, he told me his bf user name, we haven't spoken since. I just feel bad about how this has gone for him.

Fair enough, but he didn't contact me. After seeing this thread, I just felt I needed to say that my personal experience with him was positive.

Did he ever flip out and turn into a crazy person on that other site like he's doing in this thread?

Quiet and the rest of mob don't care.....they throw their accusations randomly without any proof.....perception is reality in their word. Why worry about facts when you can cast accusations. You guys just don't see it do you.....THIS IS MOB MENTALITY......you attack Gunther85 and you make my point.....which has been my point. You may not like the truth.....you can attack me personally.....but your words and your actions speak volumes. Again....until this thread is closed or I'm banned.....please keep posting. I didn't ask Gunther85 to stand up for me.....but it goes back to my second post today about having positive interactions with other people. And doesn't his go back to the other thread that I was trashed on.....you all bitch-slapped me for questioning information from another site, but now that information from another site comes in on my behalf......you kick it to the curb ......what frickin' hypocrits you all are.

Fair enough, but he didn't contact me. After seeing this thread, I just felt I needed to say that my personal experience with him was positive.

Rev did nothing wrong, if he felt the thread needed to stay open his opinion overrules everybody else's; you closed the thread at an unhealthy time for the discussion and thus is was reopened to apparently reveal whatever else needed to surface.

If you, OP, would stop declaring how manipulative you think you're being and how much of a victim you consider yourself, this thread would already be done by now. Can't blame others for responding when you post provocative replies to everybody who commented.

From Gunther's post above, it looks like that deal happened on ebay.

Ah, so one transaction that had minimal personal interaction on a site which will effectively cut you if you don't conform to stated rules, as opposed to here. I have to wonder if Gunther would do business with this guy after seeing how much of an emotional train-wreck he is here first over having just won an auction from a faceless name.

See, this is exactly what I told Gunter in private......be careful what you ask for.....you will get it with this crowd. I warned him about coming to my defense......he would be tarred with my brush from people like this. No information....outside of group think.....is permissable. Sad.

The fact that anyone who read this whole thread would want to vouch for this madness is hard to believe. It only takes one situation like this to ruin 20 positive transaction.

Quiet and the rest of mob don't care.....they throw their accusations randomly without any proof.....perception is reality in their word. Why worry about facts when you can cast accusations. You guys just don't see it do you.....THIS IS MOB MENTALITY......you attack Gunther85 and you make my point.....which has been my point. You may not like the truth.....you can attack me personally.....but your words and your actions speak volumes. Again....until this thread is closed or I'm banned.....please keep posting. I didn't ask Gunther85 to stand up for me.....but it goes back to my second post today about having positive interactions with other people. And doesn't his go back to the other thread that I was trashed on.....you all bitch-slapped me for questioning information from another site, but now that information from another site comes in on my behalf......you kick it to the curb ......what frickin' hypocrits you all are.

The proof is this thread, and your posts in the other thread you derailed. I am convinced at this point that you're a crazy person.

KingMc- I bought from him on an auction site, he told me his bf user name, we haven't spoken since. I just feel bad about how this has gone for him.

You did your best, I can't fault you for that. There have been many other folks who found themselves in similar situations in this subforum that have resorted to calling in support, so that is why many assumed you were doing a favor for him because he asked you.

I'm sorry your support hasn't been better received, but I doubt it will help dig the OP out of the cavern he's dug for himself here.

I haven't asked for the posts to stop.....I have asked for them to continue! I want this type of interaction........the more the merrier. I like when others prove my point.

Rev did nothing wrong, if he felt the thread needed to stay open his opinion overrules everybody else's; you closed the thread at an unhealthy time for the discussion and thus is was reopened to apparently reveal whatever else needed to surface.

If you, OP, would stop declaring how manipulative you think you're being and how much of a victim you consider yourself, this thread would already be done by now. Can't blame others for responding when you post provocative replies to everybody who commented.

Ah, so one transaction that had minimal personal interaction on a site which will effectively cut you if you don't conform to stated rules, as opposed to here. I have to wonder if Gunther would do business with this guy after seeing how much of an emotional train-wreck he is here first over having just won an auction from a faceless name.

The thing with ebay is that it's so regimented that even if the transaction goes wrong it all comes out in the wash. That and the fact that you can do business without any personal contact at all makes me more lenient about who I deal with over there. Gunther might see it the same way, or not, I don't know. A little personal contact from a seller like the OP did for Gunther is actually a nice change of pace over there.

You are truly one of the dumbest people I've ever met.....you did read the point where he came forward...on his own volition and stood for me?? This was long after you all trashed me in the thread......I'm pretty sure he stated he felt bad about how this went. You can read yes?? I'm beginning to wonder.....I seriously warned him about posting further.....for exactly this reason. Please keep 'em coming my friend.....

I haven't asked for the posts to stop.....I have asked for them to continue! I want this type of interaction........the more the merrier. I like when others prove my point.

Your funeral, I guess, while it would be in your best interest to be quiet and ignore this thread, you can choose to continue digging and nobody's going to stop you.

From a neutral party, you are on the losing end of this thread compared to those you think you are trashing.

Whelp, what we have here is clear. Oh hey, AF, you dropped this on the way in. Here ya go, man:

victim-card.jpg

Kingmc- I understand, I'm not talking about anything in this thread, only my one transaction with him which was perfect and got me one of my favorite knives.

AF1928, the last GBU thread that you got "trashed" in was just person after person giving you an answer to a question that you repeatedly kept asking. There was no end in sight because you wouldn't accept the answers being given.

Seems this thread is now no different. People were helping you, agreeing with you, trying to give some advice and here you are, throwing it all into the gutter and claiming that everyone is against you. I seriously don't get what happened.

Actually that is the difference between marxism and individual responsibility. Who defines crazy....you because you have the mob behind you?? Yep.....again my point....

Group think should overwhelm crazy think. It is called civilization.

You are truly one of the dumbest people I've ever met.....you did read the point where he came forward...on his own volition and stood for me?? This was long after you all trashed me in the thread......I'm pretty sure he stated he felt bad about how this went. You can read yes?? I'm beginning to wonder.....I seriously warned him about posting further.....for exactly this reason. Please keep 'em coming my friend.....

I feel kind of bad for you, because I've seen kids playing the victim after acting like crazy people before and sadly, it never turns out well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back