• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DPX Gear Hest/F Classic Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytoxin

Gold Member
Up for sale is a limited edition of the Hest/F with M390 blade and od green micarta. I am the original owner, bought it direct from DPX. The knife was lightly used and carried. Blade is still razor sharp and lock up is rock solid in all directions. There are a few light scuffs on the titanium side that I circled in red. The lock face is carbidized which means it should never wear, but in the lock up photo you can see where someone at the factory got a little sloppy with the carbidizer. Blade is ever so slightly favoring the lock side when closed. Looking for $170 shipped and insured USA only. PayPal goods and services only. First I’ll take it followed by PM and prompt payment gets it.
EtWkLAf.jpg
zyikMdr.jpg
OXlcZuV.jpg
dE0PgOs.jpg
P8V7lVl.jpg
rqUcZU6.jpg
utUgFiO.jpg

Up for sale is a limited edition of the Hest/F with M390 blade and od green micarta. I am the original owner, bought it direct from DPX. The knife was lightly used and carried. Blade is still razor sharp and lock up is rock solid in all directions. There are a few light scuffs on the titanium side that I circled in red. The lock face is carbidized which means it should never wear, but in the lock up photo you can see where someone at the factory got a little sloppy with the carbidizer. Blade is ever so slightly favoring the lock side when closed. Looking for $170 shipped and insured USA only. PayPal goods and services only. First I’ll take it followed by PM and prompt payment gets it.
EtWkLAf.jpg
zyikMdr.jpg
OXlcZuV.jpg
dE0PgOs.jpg
P8V7lVl.jpg
rqUcZU6.jpg
utUgFiO.jpg
I will take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back