• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DPX HEST 2.0 /f w/ black coated and origional pocket clip

Looking to trade 2 month owned DPX Hest 2.0 folder. Carried once , cut one pool liner ( like butter ), and disassembled to clean out pivot and lube ( I use Tuff Glide ). Like new, has 2 minor marks on black finish on blade ( does not go through to blade ) and a couple of marks on G10 , both from factory. As seen in many reviews it just doesn't open as smoothly as I'd like after hundreds of flicks, No blade play, shaving sharp , but, it never gets pocket time. I have the original box and slip sleeve, packing, and skull tool plus I purchased the black coated DPX pocket clip and have the never before used stonewashed original pocket clip. Pics on request.

I just started collecting and would like to trade for a knife of similar value, or I will kick in cash for something of higher value. I am interested in the following knives, but, will consider all reasonable offers.

Interested in non serrated folders with particular interest in the following :

Spyderco Navaja
Spyderco Vallatton Sub Hilt folder
Spydeeco Lum Tanto
Spyderco Lum Chinese folder Nishijin

Emerson A100
Emerson Commander

Benchmade 746 1201

Thanks for looking.

BM 720bt
BM 556
BM 845
BM 850
BM 856 bt
Kershaw Tilt SW #245

Plus or minus item or $ depending....

I have a 100% ANIB Spyderco Bob Lum Sprint tanto that you would love.
It's a beautiful folder. Pics available is desired. Never carried.
You can either PM or email me @ "donnancyd@embarqmail.com" Limited Sprint edition C46GPGY

Spydieboblumtanto.jpg

Spydieboblumtanto2.jpg

My feedback score is about 10 @ 100% positive. I am a Gold (paying) member. Don't know why it isn't on this page.

Sonnydaze

Last edited:
Hey there, i have a Spyderco C65CFP Lum Chinese with Nishigun Carbon Fiber scales. Absolutely dead mint with box... I've carried it once.
dcmartin2001@gmail.com

Let me know if you want to see any pix.

-Thanks

Back