DPx HEST/F Milspec

Watched a cutting test of the HEST/F Milspec.

Comments from the tester:

"Uploaded on Aug 18, 2014
I reprofiled this Sleipner steel blade to 15DPS using the Wicked Edge. As with the other cutting test videos I've done, I used four - 4' lengths of 1/4" sisal rope as the test medium with phone book pages to check for edge degradation after each length of rope was cut. I carry a Strider SMF as my EDC and I found the ergos a little off initially. As the test progressed the knife became more comfortable. I like to place my thumb further along on the spine, but the bottle opener makes this uncomfortable for me. The gimping is also fairly sharp. These issues are minor annoyances and would not keep me from considering purchasing this knife. The knife arrived with an incredibly dull factory edge and the blade was ground slightly off center. The lock up and centering were excellent with no blade play and overall the fit and finish is pretty good. It has a deep carry pocket clip that makes the knife comfortable in a jeans pocket. I'm not a big fan of the logo, but I'll get over it. The blade performed admirably well in my test and I will definitely be keeping this knife as a user. Thanks for watching."​

[video=youtube_share;eMfSfI4gApo]http://youtu.be/eMfSfI4gApo[/video]

Ive lost a pivot washer to my hest/f milspec.
Do you know where i can get new ones by chance?

Back