• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dragons choice field & stream ---SOLD---

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
I was playing around with some back ground for the pics , hence the name . This knife was flat ground from 5/32 oversized ATS-34 . It was Heat treated in my shop and cyro'ed to an Rc.60 . Machined satin finished .

O.A.L is 8-1/4"
Blade , tip to handle is 3-7/8"
Sharpened edge is 3-1/2"
Width is 7/8" at the plunge grind
Handle & Hardware- Maroon Linen Micarta , 1 mosaic and 2 S.S pins
Sheath - not shown because it is not yet finished , it is 6-7 oz. leather , pouch style , right hand carry . Stitched and wet formed and drying . I thought I would let the buyer choose between a black or tan dye finish .
SOLD
$115.00 + $ 5.00 for USPS priority shipping in the USA and Canada . International orders should be about $7.00 more , please write for cost .
Pay-Pal is sugarland@wwest.net , postal M/O also accepted .
Thank you for looking and as always , comments welcomed .

jpg.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wow great piece! Btw, is that a coral dragon?

the wife and I do not know . It was craved and dyed from driftwood . We bought it for a christmas present for my sister and she sent it back for christmas the next year . Go figure , some folks have no taste .

Well its pretty cool. I thought it was some kind or coral at first glance. Pretty gnarly though, I like it!

Thanks Jack, tan is good and I'll PP now.

got it Raymond , thank you . Finish and ship should be Friday but Monday for sure . Will send you confirmation .

Thank you all for looking and the nice comments .

Blackfox , we like dragons , got a few . Damn tinderbox store always had a new one everytime I needed more pipe tabacco

Back