• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Drop Point Hunter Blades For Sale!!!

Jerry Busse

These were made in the Busse Shop in the late 1980's. . . We have 26 of them. They are 5160 steel and are 3/16" thick. They were ground by apprentices to perfect their grinding techniques. They are fully heat treated, unsharpened, and flat ground full to the spine. These are not considered to be any part of the Busse line and carry no warranty and they are not to be re-sold as Busse's.

7 5/8" OAL . . . . . . . 3" Blade Length

We have sold over 500 hundred of these in the past and the feed back on them has always been very positive.

They are priced at only $27.00 each + S&H. Or I'll give an additional discount for the whole batch. I will also give an extra discount on multiples to any knifemakers who mention this post.

These will be offered this Friday (12/17/04) between 9:00 and 9:30pm EST. Please check the Busse Combat Forum for details. It is first come, first serve once the offer begins. If you're interested, please email me at: jerry@bussecombat.com

Thanks for lookin'

Jerry Busse

attachment.php

SOLD OUT!!!

We will notify those who got in via email.

Thanks to all,

Jerry

Back