1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Photos drop point hunter, walnut, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Dejan Mostovac, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Dejan Mostovac

Dejan Mostovac KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 7, 2019
    Hi everyone.
    I have new drop point hunter for sale.
    Blade is from n690 steel, OAL-19,5 cm,
    Blade lenght-9,5 cm, blade thickness-3,5 mm
    Stabilized walnut handle, ss tube and pins, red liners
    Leather knife sheath
    Price is sold, with paypal fee and free shipping worldwide with tracknig number(shipping and paypal fee coast me about 20USD)
    First "I'll Take it" or if you have any questions, feel free to PM/e-mail me: [email protected]
    Thanks for watching
    DSC_0049.JPG DSC_0050.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0052.JPG DSC_0054.JPG

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. TDOG1

TDOG1

Jan 11, 2009
    Nice knife at a very fair price.

3. Dejan Mostovac

Dejan Mostovac KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 7, 2019
    Thanks man

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Too low of a price for a sweet knife with excellent steel

5. Dejan Mostovac

Feb 7, 2019
    thanks

6. KQL

KQL

Jan 2, 2013
    Any chance you could post a picture of the spine and handle from the top? Thank you.

7. Dejan Mostovac

Feb 7, 2019

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  8. XtianAus

XtianAus Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Awesome knife and value

9. Dejan Mostovac

Feb 7, 2019
    thanks