1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Drop point slicer,ATS-34,(Price Drop)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Lorne Sieben, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Lorne Sieben

Lorne Sieben KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 25, 2019
    Hi I have for sale a drop point knife made from ATS-34 steel with a Green G10 and Black canvas Micarta handle.Brass 1/8" pins and 1/4" lanyard hole.This blade is a slicer.The blade is laser patterned and I can personalize for the buyer.
    Overall Length 8.5"
    Blade 4"long
    Blade thickness 1/8"
    Comes with black leather sheath.

My heat treat 1400 F equalize ramp to 1990 F hold for 1/2 hour Plate quench, double temper at 400 F 2 hour intervals.
    Price is USD 125.00
    The price includes shipping.I accept Paypal.
    Paypal [email protected]
    www.lorne-sieben.com

Thanks for looking.
    skinner with sheath.jpg Skinner rope.jpg Skinner top.jpg skinner bottom.jpg skinner 2 rope.jpg

Attached Files:

2. mperetz

mperetz

Mar 28, 2006
    Is this still available?