• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*DROPPED ONE custom emerson folders for sale

PRICE DROP
I have two custom Emerson folders for sale. One Government mule B (the folder with a pocket clip) and one slim pike(SOLD). When I purchased the mule several years ago I was told there were around ten made, I haven't checked with Ernest to verify this and that was a while ago. I believe these are both uncommon knives. Both are in good condition but both are lightly used and carried. Neither blade has been sharpened by me since I bought them and I see no indication that they were sharpened by previous owners. Both have light scuffing on bolsters that I tried to capture. The slim pike has a bit of white rubbed into the titanium that I'd imagine would buff out but I will leave that to the buyer. See photos for lockup and general condition. The Mule has a tiny speck of brown on the blade indicated by the pointer in the closeup pic. The pike has two IMG_2212.JPG IMG_2213.JPG IMG_2217.JPG IMG_2208.JPG IMG_2221.JPG IMG_2222.JPG IMG_2224.JPG IMG_2225.JPG IMG_2223.JPG IMG_2226.JPG shiny spots on the edge shown in closeup photo, could use touch up from emerson. The mule still cuts paper nicely with the main edge, a little less so on the tanto portion. Neither are factory sharp. The government mule B is about 9.25" OAL and the blade is about 3.6" from titanium to tip. The slim pike is 9.5" OAL and the blade is 3.9" from titanium to tip. PRICE DROPPED Each is $900.00 OBO. PIKE IS SOLD I can provide pics of any detail needed on request. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I appreciate the interest but I'm more trying to thin the herd :) I'd consider a partial trade for a Chris reeve folder. Or feel free to make an offer on purchase price.

Back