• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DT Bird & Trout

DT Bird & Trout

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

SPECS

OAL: 6 3/4”
Blade: 3 18” Flat Grind; 1/8" thick
Blade Steel: O1 Tool Steel
Handle: LEFT: Ironwood, African Blackwood, Ironwood
MIDDLE: Mammoth Ivory, Horistes Burl, Green Maple Burl
Right: 3 Piece Ironwood
Bolsters: The first handle material listed
Pins: 3/32” & thong tubing in 416 Stainless
Sheath: : 6-7 oz premium leather sheath, Hand tooled for right hand carry

LEFT: $265
MIDDLE: $285
RIGHT: $265
; includes Priority Shipping and insurance in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Overseas sales are welcome but they must pay actual shipping costs and customs.

Paypal: cjcustomknives@yahoo.com or USPS money order/personal check with time to clear.

Thanks Knives-n-stuff, These knives will get the job done. Quick story behind the name...DT stands for Devon Thomas, as in the master of Damascus Steel. I had the privilege of meeting him at an AG Russel Knife show in 2010. He looked at my first knife I made in this style, and really liked it. I took a bold chance and gave him the knife, the conversation that followed is another story. So, honored the Devon Thomas was so impressed with the knife, I gave it this name. Just a little personal story that goes with this design.

Thanks Redwing,
I had to get a lot of things in order for me to be able to just make knives. I am thankful to say that everything is working out and you will be seeing me consistently from here on out!!! I feel very blessed that I can spend my time devoted to creating knives.....doing what I love!!

Back