• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dynamis Alliance Revere, Razorback & Combat Flathead

Firecowboy

Gold Member
Dynamis Alliance Revere, Razorback & Combat Flathead all in 80crv2 & in great condition. All come with sheaths. Not interested in separating & no trades.
$1,200 obo
Trainers in pics not included.
B4880C3A-EAB2-4A97-8E6E-1163CF31A1EE.jpeg099EEB5B-F21F-47EE-B1CC-152899AB53BE.jpeg9C93103B-5C07-4722-9A81-6E14CDB1C698.jpeg

Last edited:
The Razorback in 80crv2 & Revere in 3V (which is no longer made in that steel) are still available. The combat Flathead has been sold. Thanks

Thank you for the quick response, the combat flathead was really what I was going after, the Revere and Razorback certainly would have been nice as part of that package, to add to the collection. If you have any leads on the original combat flathead, I’d be willing to pay a fairly ridiculous amount for it.

Regards

Thank you for the quick response, the combat flathead was really what I was going after, the Revere and Razorback certainly would have been nice as part of that package, to add to the collection. If you have any leads on the original combat flathead, I’d be willing to pay a fairly ridiculous amount for it.

Regards
What is a “fairly ridiculous amount?” Have you seen the maverick custom’s 6” Ti pen pry’s? Not as beefy as the Winkler flathead but a more edc friendly package.

OP, if you have an issue with this side convo in an old listing just let me know.

I’m very new to knife collecting, so I hope I’m not way off base using the term “fairly ridiculous” but I was thinking $600 ish for the combat flathead that was marked both Winkler and Dynamis. For now I really have my heart set on that model, but I’m sure my interest will expand after I secure this piece. I just purchased the gen 2 Dynamis and eagerly watching my tracking number.

Thank you for any help you may provide

No worries it’s all good. I had 2 of the original combat Flatheads. Sold both & bought the new gen 2 & don’t regret it at all. I carry mine everyday either on duty or on the farm.

I’m very new to knife collecting, so I hope I’m not way off base using the term “fairly ridiculous” but I was thinking $600 ish for the combat flathead that was marked both Winkler and Dynamis. For now I really have my heart set on that model, but I’m sure my interest will expand after I secure this piece. I just purchased the gen 2 Dynamis and eagerly watching my tracking number.

I picked mine up years ago bc I’ve never seen the utility in the overwhelming majority of “prybar.” A four inch piece of material makes an awful lever. Since a prybar is just a lever…

I have quite a few Dynamis products. I have the headlamp, DE fixed blade (not Revere or Razorback), and the shooting gloves.

B5CF37A9-D7B8-4288-B644-2D2E287AEEBD.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice ! Keep me in mind if you ever decide to move it. I haven’t really put a ton of thought into what I’d use it for, somehow I got started on Chris Reeve knives about a month ago, and a path has led me to combat flatheads ??? I certainly do enjoy the “hunt” for some of the obscure items I seek.

Regards

Very nice ! Keep me in mind if you ever decide to move it. I haven’t really put a ton of thought into what I’d use it for, somehow I got started on Chris Reeve knives about a month ago, and a path has led me to combat flatheads ??? I certainly do enjoy the “hunt” for some of the obscure items I seek.

Regards
I will keep you in mind. If you wanna post your email…I can take down your info then you can delete it…what to you of course.

Interested in a Chris Reeves Niel Roberts knife. Have all the box paperwork and a coin it came with I think. Think I used it to dress one animal. no nicks or scratches

Back