• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Early Buck 112 for Sale

For Sale: I picked up this Buck 112 a year ago and don't use it, have decided to put it up.

From my research it's an early 70's model and has seen use but was well cared for. It's got BUCK 112 USA on the left side. In its travels someone scratched Ray F. on the back of the right side of the blade right near the right side bolster, and it's VERY faint.

Also looks like a lanyard hole was tapped in the rear bolster at some point...

I sent this up to Buck a number of months ago to have the blade sharpened and a for tuneup, was told the hole was not an issue that would affect the spring. Was told the wood was Macassar Ebony and steel 440c.

Original sheath is in great shape, I replaced the outer snap button, which was the only thing that showed any wear.

Here's pics of the knife:

P1010004-1.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

p1010002-1.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Asking $40 including USPS Priority shipping with insurance and DC. Method of Payment preferred: PayPal. plus 4% or cashier's check to save fees on both our parts.

Last edited:
Back