Ease the tension !!!

Hi everybody

With all the recent stress and worry, I recommend that we do something to take our minds off the situation !! Jokes or something.

Views welcome

B

Here ya go Brendan:

An Englishman and an Irishman were riding along the lane one day when they came upon a gallows at the crossroad.
"Ah, Paddy" smiled the Englishman "where would you be if justice had its way?"

"Ridin by meself!" retorted the Irishman.

I'll drink to that and that's exactly what I did last night to take the edge off. Drank too much Heineken and chatted with Yangdu about mostly nonsense stuff and feel better today.

Good Uncle !!

Did you make it to the bright lights ? Yangdu sounds like a lovely lady. Pity Im so far away and probably will never meet everyone involved here !!

B

I could use a few Heinekins myself, but I work on campus. Too bad this is a Baptist University... not an Episcopal. :p ;)
I will go get myself a Dr. Pepper. :rolleyes:

We made it to the bright lights and didn't get around to dinner until 11PM. After 4 or 5 cups of coffee and a meal I was able to drive home without incident and slept like a baby.

Im going out for a night of the black stuff (Guiness). I'll have one for you Uncle !! If I had one for every person in this cantina Id probably, no deffinitly, pass out !!!

Depends on how tall the ladder has to be.
Just be sure the thin edges point down.

How many samurai doe sit take to change a lightbulb?

One to change the bulb, and one to commit ritual suicide because the original bulb failed.

Jokes are jokes Uncle !!

No offence is ever meant if happiness is the intention !!

How many Australians does it take to change a light bulb?

Thirteen ...one to hold the light bulb and twelve to drink until the room spins :D

Back