• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eberlestock Halftrack Pack for Sale

Circle10

Gold Member
Shipping is within the United States only and will be via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Fees are listed for payment by PayPal Goods (no extra fees) and shipping is included. First unconditional “I’ll take it” in this thread followed up with a prompt PM or Email within the hour gets it. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

For sale is my Eberlestock Halftrack. I am the original owner of this pack. It was used for carrying things back and forth to the office and has not been used in the field, woods, etc. I have not used it since my retirement so I'm looking for a new home for this. Excellent condition from a non-smoking home. No rips, tears or stains but may show the very slightest bit of use, although it still looks pretty new to me. If you have ever owned an Eberlestock pack, you know their quality is unsurpassed. If you haven't, you will not be disappointed.

Price is $195 and includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Info here: http://www.eberlestock.com/store/halftrack-backpack

(Please excuse the lint and dust)
xd8qWdS.jpg

VErek1p.jpg

1PEhVk1.jpg

XkBrckt.jpg

Last edited:
Back