EDC (Every Day Carry) by Daniel Koster

I just got them in. :thumbup:

I have to finish a few other knives today and then I'll be able to put the final touches on these and get them out the door.

Dan

It is indeed...along with several others! :D

I'm waiting to hear back about payment from a few folks. I know it's been a long time coming, but they're finally getting finished....and I feel like celebrating. :D

Hahahahaha
LOL

Dan

I don't understand Dan. It's one thing to be behind and to not finish knives within a particular timeframe, but it is something completely different to be sitting on a finished knife that you were paid for 3 weeks ago. How can you justify not shipping my knife (5" EDC) yet? I've e-mailed you three different times with no response and you won't even respond to me here. I am a good customer of yours and have purchased multiple knives from you. I have been frustrated in the past by your lack of responsiveness, but I didn't want to call you out. It gets to a point though, where I feel like I have no choice. I don't understand why you don't seem to value your customers. You make a great knife and are extremely talented, but your customer service is poor. Please ship my knife within the next few days or send me a refund. Thanks.

I had to go out of town (Oklahoma) for a week and have been behind on everything getting back. I am shipping out a bunch of stuff today. I apologize for the delay. Please feel free to call anytime. Just have been super-backlogged.
Dan

That's fine Dan. I understand that you are busy and that things come up. But a little communication goes a long way. Not sure why this continues to be such a problem for you, but I guarantee you that your business suffers for it.

It's infrequent and occasional, thankfully, when that happens. Again, I apologize yours got caught up in the mixup.

Thanks for understanding!
Dan

It's infrequent and occasional, thankfully, when that happens. Again, I apologize yours got caught up in the mixup.

Thanks for understanding!
Dan

It's not infrequent and occasional. It's a chronic issue that you refuse to acknowledge and therefore that you haven't fixed. What mixup? There was no mixup (that's just another excuse that doesn't make any sense). For some reason you simply decided that my order wasn't important enough for you to ship in a timely manner. The lack of communication stems from a lack of caring enough to even come up with an excuse until you are called out publicly. I just don't get it. I didn't plan on continuing this, but the lack of sincerity and a sense of personal responsibility to your customers that is evident in your reply, is really aggravating.

Perhaps I miscommunicated. I take full responsibility for being behind and backlogged and not getting your order shipped out on time. I am putting together a dozen or so knives in the mail today - yours is one of them. Watch your email to see the Delivery Confirmation info.

Again - I apologize.

Dan

Thank you for sending my knife Dan. I am really impressed by this one, it is a great knife. Thank you also for your phone call, it was appreciated. I hope that you continue to progress in your business and that your customer service rises to the level of your awesome work as a knifemaker, because I believe that you are a good person and that your talent is deserving of even greater success and recognition. I look forward to seeing what projects you have coming down the road.

Hi Dan, I wanted to check and see if you got my email about a paypal payment. I'm the last one on your EDC list Chad O #27. I sent the email on Oct 30th. I just need to confirm that the payment went through.

Hope all is well with you and yours and that you have that new shop to work your magic in soon.

Chad

Hello Dan, I believe I made an order form this afternoon, but I may have messed it up. Can you put me down for a 4" EDC w/ natural micarta and white liners with a black leather sheath with the leather straps like your EDC pictured on pg 1? If there is any other info you need, please let me know. Thanks.

Kurren L

I got the order - call me anytime: 479-366-7794

Thanks!

Back